Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Help Wanted...

Ok here's my dilemma (is that how it's spelled?). I will be getting into honolulu on Sunday the 2nd of Jan. The problem comes in after the plane lands, i pick up my luggage and walk outside. Yep that's about as far as I have planned. I figured I could walk if really needed but someone kinda informed me that wasn't the smartest idea. So here's what I'm asking. If anyone knows of ppl with cars that wouldn't mind coming to get me, or letting someone else use their car to come and get me, that would be great. (The truly odd thing is that I should be stressing over this...)

1 comment:

E.Marie said...

hehe i have the same problem for the third. I figure i will just ride the bus. I mean why not. heheh i will see you there and good luck with your problem. to get to school on the bus take one to alamoana then transfer on the one to campus tada. hehehe