Saturday, October 29, 2005

Sweets Party!!

so last night was the sweets party! it was freaking awesome! not only did we get to practice looking freaking awesome for tomorrow, well actually tonight. it's the All Hale Activity so we have to be impressive ;) I'll put a pic up later...
so anyways the highlights of the night were:
Alex and Disney getting in an icing fight and Disney getting his face completely covered in Domino's icing
A sugar eating contest between four boys, Darren won, he got kised by every girl in the room. Disney and Mark lost, they danced to the entire song "Barbie Girl" by Aqua. :D
Jolley standing on a chair and singing "I'm taking home a baby bumble bee..."
After the party a debate about politics/government that went till 2am

Overall it was a great party! and we all looked good. Laters!

7 comments:

E.Marie said...

FUN FUN FUN!!

E.Marie said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I love it!!!!

Kelsey said...

hahah! that's hilarious she got all uppity over that. she just got her call to Fiji so she's more anti-boy than ever! hehehhe so funny!

E.Marie said...

hahaha my sister the anti boy queen! and hun you might want to mention it was just a kiss on the cheek...

Amanda/Mandie said...

Hehe... Kelsey Grammar... yeah, I'm a dork.

Kelsey said...

hehe, yes manda you are a dork, but we love you, and kuta, i'll give you pics, just bring me a flash drive :)

Wenni Donna said...

Loved this way of sweets party! It’s just fantastic. Thank you very much for this post. I have attended many parties at local San Francisco venues with my friends. This year will love to celebrate Xmas party at my own home and excited for DIY bash at home.