Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm having so much fun!

i really am having fun. life should be that way right? it's always good if you can enjoy the serious side as well, like stats and such. I love it! which is good cause I have a test starting tomorrow. so i will be crawling into my personal hole i call the library to study and finish the homework until tuesday around 1pm. then i will be in the testing center till like 4 or 5. I hope i do better on this one then the last one. :(

by the way, everyone in the world should be forced to listen to "Last Rose of Summer (intro)/Walking in the Air" by Celtic Woman. It's seriously good. and if you had a childhood like mine you'll recognize the tune. :D if you want to listen to it just tell me I'll send ya a clip.

8 comments:

Shaleen said...

I wanna listen!! ^_^

Shaleen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shaleen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda/Mandie said...

That song totally rocks!!!! And you'll do wonderfully on this test hon.

E.Marie said...

Yea for CELTICS!!! Anyway I know you will do good on your exam (you did fine on the last one!!) but make sure you rest and give yourself time to be at top performace. Theres a bottla of water in your room fill it up when its done and drink it again.
Love ya and keep having FUN!!

Kelsey said...

there is a bottle of water! yaya!!

Kelsey said...

anyone who wants to hear the song go to: http://portfolio.byuh.edu/~kelseyjo/
it's saved there as "01LAST~1.MP3" enjoy!

mightybob said...

Beautiful music.