Saturday, August 27, 2005

Inspiration!!

well if you wanna call it inspiration that works but I think I just want to say a few things that I like. One: Good songs. Two: Good songs that mean something. Three: Good songs that mean something peaceful. Four: Good songs that mean something peaceful and inspire you to act accordingly. Right now disney seems to fit that profile. I'm listening to my little MP3 player so I just heard "Candle on the Water" which I love! It always makes me want to help people. It inspires loyaltly as well, a trait that is not always present when needed. Now it's changed to "The Lion Sleeps" which is just one of those feel good songs. And feeling good is always conducive to treating others well, as they deserve. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
a man from Saipan said...

I love quality songs that appeal to true emotions. Pop sounds are too often shallow and hard. I love the songs that can really mean something to you uniquely.

Kelsey said...

well, you can go wrong with Disney but not with Disney Classics. It's always the sequels that don't have such good music. They might be able to do it cause they always hires such great talent, like Elton John or Phil Collins or example.

Kelsey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.