Wednesday, August 31, 2005

burn baby!

ok so i'm the official idiot of the day. so yesterday was an awesome day for the beach and i haven't been in the ocean once since i've gotten back. I haven't even swam at all in 2 months!! i'm dieing here! so i go play at the beach. first i fall asleep on the sand for almost 20 min after swimming for like 15 min or so, alone. then about an hour later or so Justin and Dixie come and we all go play in the water for at least an hour if not longer. Thru this whole thing i did not put any sunblock on. yes that is why i'm a bright red idiot that couldn't sleep. I woke up so many times last night trying to either cool off or warm up. BLAH!!! i hope it doesn't peel... :(

5 comments:

Amanda/Mandie said...

Sad hon. Hopefully you'll heal nicely and get a good honey colored tone to your skin.

Su Chong said...

Well look at the bright side, at least you're not wearing sweaters to class at eight in the morning and again at four in the evening because the temperature high is 78 degrees and low is 44 degrees, when it's still supposed to be summer..! I don't know what's gonna happen to me in the winter...Autumn isn't even here yet and I'm already freezing my b*tt off.. :0) *shrug*

Yeah, I totally know what it's like to wake up all night cuz of sun burns..(once upon a time I got sunburns)..not fun. Hope you didn't get a fever from that (I do..did sometimes..)
Now I wake up all night because I'm cold and the air is too dry, which causes my nose to hurt sometimes..=(

Other than that, Utah is beautiful and so are the people =) really

BYU Rocks!

Hey, keep going to the beach for me and get a tan girl!
Don't study too hard..you know you're gonna get an A in the class anyway =)

Keep burnin'

a man from Saipan said...

Are you hot now?

Kelsey said...

honey colored? hun you saw me last year, i turn yellow! and yes saipan, i'm hot but that's not new. teehee so conceited!
and i don't think i'll get A's if i don't study. I'm in the dreaded Research Stats class. luckily for me saipan is living in the prof's garage so i can tactfully ask for help teehee. :)
and brock thank you for the wish, so far aloe has been "raining" on me all the time. i'm very sticky.

Amanda/Mandie said...

Honey coloring is yellow. Hello?