Wednesday, August 17, 2005

girls should not touch cars.

so today i broke my daddy's car. yea i took it in for the oil change
which it needed bad. and the guy said i needed a new fuel filter too
and tire rotation. about 40 min later after walking around aimlessly i
come back and the guy tells me something is wrong with the starter.
WHAT!!?? stupid. so i called my other friend and he says it sounds
like an alternator went out. and I do what about this? oh yes, i'm the
stupid one who parked it in the garage and now it won't start. we'll
be pushing it out later. yay go me. girls should not touch cars.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree....
I broke Amanda's car..hehehe

Amanda/Mandie said...

*blushes* I don't think I broke Judge's car when I worked on it.

Davey From The Block said...

Hey, that was not your fault. How could you possibly have broken the starter? It just didn't start. Buck up young'n.

-Dave