Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Love to win!!

So you already know I love free stuff! It's even better if the free stuff is BIG and I won it through a sweepstakes. Now I've only actually won anything once, I think. It was a Pirates of the Caribbean shirt, decal, and hat I think. I had entered to win a jet-ski but was ecstatic about the 2nd prize stuff! Especially since I had forgotten all about entering!

So I found a sweepstakes online I thought I would tell y'all about--it's hosted by musicSHOP.

The coolest thing about this sweepstakes is the prize changes every week! and it's going until 12/14.

Now you do have to make an account if you don't already have one, but that's super easy and simple. And it pulls it up for you when you click to enter the sweepstakes.

I don't yet know if you have to re-enter every week but I imagine so. But seriously, it doesn't take that long to go to the website once a week.
And while you're there you might just find some music you want to buy for someone for Christmas. They have a nifty search engine--You can choose artist, genre, etc just like with every other online store. But they also give you price ranges you can pick from. I choose to look at Josh Groban with prices $10.00 and below. More results than I thought!!

The coolest thing about this site is their musicSHOP Player (look in the mid-upper right hand corner).  It gives you a taste of loads of songs, and you can skip through them to find one you like before you buy! I'm likeing it!!

No comments: