Thursday, December 15, 2005

Guilty...

This is a very odd feeling. I feel guilty that I am done with my finals before my best friend. I feel even worse knowing that mine were WAY easier than his. At a few points in the semester I felt like this was a hard one. But this week would've been a lot worse if it had. I had it easy. I had one hard class and the rest I kinda just slid by doing what I wanted and cruisin'.
And now I'm stressin' over HIS finals. I can't do anything about it and it's driving me mad! I do what I can, ya know encouraging words, food, hugs. I may even be entertaining his family at his graduation banquet, without him...
I hope he's in the test by now...I hope he does good...

"Well, what can ya do?"
"I can worry!"

5 comments:

E.Marie said...

HAHA your so cute. hun he is graduating this week and he is double majoring... it makes sense, that he is doing so much more this week. trust me i thought my semester was kind of hard and i finished yesterday. though there is no way i feel guilty about this semester being over.
so you know what i think he would like it better to know that your celebrating your done and wishing him the best with his. You know you dont have anything to worry about (and you know he wouldnt want you to). he is a smart boy and can handle the pressure.
LATERS! ;) have some fun k? and stop worrying there are more important things to waste time and energy on.

E.Marie said...

ohh side note. Its not a snowman its a cheerbot. :P

Su Chong said...

That cheerbot didn't look so cheery to me =/ I still think snowmans are waAAy cuter. Now if only they were date-able..*dreamy look*

Kelsey said...

thank you all. well it's all over. he finished his tests yesterday and his homework today. now all he has to do is correct some tests. and i have to fly home. i'm gonna miss this island this month...

Amanda/Mandie said...

Hehe... thinking about you going through the worry was kinda funny. Then again, the graduation banquet was even funnier. I think you did smashingly in entertaining his fam that night. Can't wait to see you in a month. ;)