Sunday, November 27, 2005

Look mommy! I'm growing up!!

That's totally what I feel like. I'm 20 yr old now. I should be more mature. I should know more. I should know by now how to get answers better, well, i think i figured out again how I get my answers. It just proves how social i really am.
Life is good. After an insane weekend of constant people and no sleep and spending money and hoping I don't smell cause I hadn't even been home in...roughly 20 hours. Even in all the confuzion my mind is trying to sort out I still feel good. I can thrive during the remainder of this semester.

Anywho, my mum knows me well, she got me "Lord of the Beans." It's a VeggieTales based on Lord of the Rings! YES!! My friends know me well too, they kidnapped me to the beach and gave me "Madagascar" I love the Lemars!!! the King of the Lemars is my hero. ok not really but he's still awesome. I also got a guitar pic necklace to replace the turtle I lost. As I said, Life is good.

3 comments:

mightybob said...

Ahh, 20. No longer a teen. Or, as my mom puts it, "you don't know everything anymore..."

E.Marie said...

YEA!!! And i called you and we did the same thing at the same time. so it was kind of like being there....
HEHE HAVE A FANTASTIC YEAR!!!

Kelsey said...

dude, being like the king of the lemars is DEFINATLY a good thing.