Tuesday, September 06, 2005

"You have a warped idea of fun"

That's a comment from Carcar concerning the beloved superhero whose blog you're reading. This comment was made after i pronounced that Stats was gonna be fun. yes, i'm excited for this incredibly hard class. I like challenges, especially in academics. I see this as my chance to prove myself as a real scientist (well gonna be scientist) not just some chick that happens to be in a science program in college. this is the weeding out class for psyc majors. they're trying to scare us into being social workers. I want to do research and fun stuffs like that. yes i like to help people but i'd rather experiment to help more people.

oh yes, if y'all didn't know i am the executive seceratary of SIFE, Students in Free Enterprise. Besides being the best team any campus can have, it is the most self-fulling. :) We're totally looking for volunteers to do some grunt work etc. so if you have free time just tell me. i can fill it easy!

4 comments:

Amanda/Mandie said...

Well hon, if you or SIFE needs assistance let me know... always a willing grunt here. Granted, I can't guarentee that I won't be busy with my jobs, but something will work out. They always do. Also, beware the temper!!!!

E.Marie said...

YES i can totally agree on loving a challenge. thatd be my eon class the challenge not murdering my proffesor.
ohh and i volunteer. wait a minute i already sold my soul and im on the council...
laters monday at 7 WHY!

mightybob said...

I go into convulsions when I hear the word "regression." Good luck, Captain. I prefer challenges that don't make me want to open my veins with a pen knife. (and strangely enough, I could diagram Spanish grammar all day long with glee, but you put logic in the form of numbers and my brain gets all cramped and rancid)

Kelsey said...

wait, we have bad carma now!!?? when did this happen. stats is NOT bad, it's fun!

and i totally understand what you're talking about mightbob. everyone has different strengths, and as much as i love french, i really don't like the grammar. that's probably why i'm not still in it. :( i should just go to france and learn how to talk cause that's all i really want.