Friday, September 23, 2005

so i'm wearing my boy scouts shirt today. i love this shirt. it's a great conversation starter. so it was raining cats and dogs outside, literally, they weren't so happy to be falling from the sky either, but now it's just spittin i think. which is good cause eventually i would like to leave this wonderful "great comupter bunker". as much as i love the HUGE screen on these comps my head hurts and i want something to drink. which is a fairly random thought. this whole blog is pretty random. which reminds me:
FLAMING HOMOSEXUAL CARTOON CHARACTERS!! that's a little side note from mike.
so i sent my mum her birthday present today. she now has to make it so i can wrap it when i get home. the funny part is this is exactly what she wanted. i guess she was bored without me around :)
well, off to one of my loves, sife or stats.
oh yea, i have a lucky penny!

3 comments:

E.Marie said...

hehe jolley gave you a penny to. woot!! yea for the rain cool enough that i will be curled up in my fuzzy blaket. ahh stats and sife we seem to have the same time consumers.
loves and i promise i wont be an insomniac again going to bed right now.

Kelsey said...

eieie! it was past one am silly! you're turnig insomniac! do you like shan's hair? that was me!! she wouldn't let me do anything to mine though. *humph*

ok so today i'm rotting my brain which is not good since i have some stuffs due monday...and i don't have it with me. oh well...

Shaleen said...

A lucky penny?!? w00t!!