Thursday, June 16, 2005

I love this room.

We have just spent over an hour as girls just sitting and talkin' story. So many things can be discussed in this room! We can be totally out of character if we wish. We can be the strength for each other. We can tease or cry or crash and burn. Now it's past midnight. Rob just woke up. I got to say goodmorning, and he's now chatting with Sarah absorbing as much as her as he possibly can. Amanda is passed out on her bed finally where about 40 min ago Shan was dead to the world. I should eventually make it to my own bed but i'm just enjoying the moment for now. I'm learning to quiet my mind and just enjoy.

7 comments:

Shaleen said...

I miss just being able to sit around and talk story with ya'll. *sigh* Those were good times. : )

Vasu Chetty said...

Lol, sounds like Justin's room, cept after a while we're all passed out =).

Judge of the Whetten's said...

we kind of start passed out, plus for what I hear our topics are pretty clean in comparison

Amanda/Mandie said...

LOL... clean is a relative term. Besides, somehow we grow closer when we bring up the ishy topics that most other people are unwilling to speak about. Also, it's just a sanctuary for us. We can feel peace within the room for a special reason.

Vasu Chetty said...

The most ishy we get is who likes who, and then Justin gets all philosophical on me and I start talking to Judge about video games and books, or Trevor about soccer. Or I just fall asleep. Or watch movies while Justin sleeps. Or act really chirpy early in the morning to annoy Judge who has probably gone to bed at 4am.

Danielle said...

Girl talk is better than any other talk in the world. I miss you all so much :( but Galt is interesting and Darek's family seems to like me...:p

E.Marie said...

OHH I LOVE THAT ROOM!! Im so excited it will be mine just for the memories i have from it and the comfort being in there brings. though it will not be the same without mandies and sarahs prescence there. I love our girl talks i loved our social napping and i loved being able to go there as my refuge from the crazy world we are in.
And when were we ever dirty??? MWAHAHA
see you in july hun :D