Wednesday, July 06, 2005

shiny shiny

Ok so me and E went to the mall today, mostly cause i couldn't think of anything else to do that didn't cost money. we went window shopping and tried anything that was free. it took up most of our day so it was good.
anyways, while wondering the mall Emo decided i really really really like shiny objects. We went into a few different jewelery shops, a nice crystal shop and a simply sterling store. I also pointed out everything that had sequins or shiny fabric. she really started to laugh at me. oh well, it was fun! like a racoon treasure hunt!!

2 comments:

Amanda/Mandie said...

Nice, but then again, I always knew you went for the shinies. I mean seriously you are blonde. :p 'Course, I like shiny things too.

Anonymous said...

For your information, Amanda, Kelsey and I are PROUD that we are blondes - there is nothing wrong with liking shiny things....in fact I see one right now! Sometimes, though, they catch your attention....