Thursday, April 28, 2005

life is getting better.

first, HEY EMO!!! I miss you so much. I thought i saw you in the caf at breakfast and i got really confuzed. by the way, we're not gonna change the script, at least not your part. well that's what me and justin and disney decided yesterday. and because i am the sexiest SIFE goddess, except for yourself, that is how it's going to be! HA!

Anywho, a few people have been wondering what's wrong lately. I haven't been myself and i can blame it on whatever my mood tells me to but i've made a goal, i'm going to be myself again. I 'm so glad classes have started again. I don't like not having anything to do.

yes judge, i am sexy.

5 comments:

Judge of the Whetten's said...

I think that you need to relase those things you are holding onto. All those things that you think are so speacial, that you have held so dear, let go. They are what are tearing you apart. They cling onto the past as you are pushed towards the future. It rips and tears at the body, they are over and emotions need no time for moring. If thy eye offend thy pluck it out. If thy heart cause they pain rip it out. toss it aside. We try to cry for our past, trying to make it greater then it was.

a man from Saipan said...

We all miss E.

SIFE is sweet!

Always remember...

Amanda/Mandie said...

It's completed... this singluar chapter of many more to come I think. Read it sometimes and let me know what you think. *hugs*

E.Marie said...

HAHA you guys are great. Im making up for missed comments here. I MISS YOU TO!! AND We are both very sexy sife goddess. I cant what to see you guys this weekend and I remember it goes through my head randomly everyonce and awhile. very annoying when you are on a cruise thinking of other stuff and all of a sudden that pops in.

E.Marie said...

and i was at breakfast.. dodododoooo just kidding i dont even know where i was that day.