Monday, March 21, 2005

quick update on my life...

it's not finals yet i think this'll be what it feels like. I have on my academic agenda 2 tests and a total of 3 drafts due this week, (2 drafts for same paper). it's coming along I think...eegads i'm so behind in my reading too!
on social agenda i was supposed to go to the Testaments with Amanda tonight but i'm gonna miss like 30 min and i'm not sure if they want me walking in on that. they didn't allow it in SLC so... also, Winter ball this week and what am I gonna wear? Emarie was no help with that last night. ehhehe
luvs!( Kristin that part is soley for you!)

4 comments:

Amanda/Mandie said...

Hey lady... take care of those things you need to. I'll understand if you can't make it tonight. Personally, I need to bring more aspects of the Gospel into my life, and I always like to bring others along for the ride. Selfish I know... but hey, keeps me from being too lonely as I journey along the paths I choose. My hopes lie in not bringing people down the wrong paths with me. Anyway... I hope you can use my quote on your previous post. I did think long and hard about it. Draft dodging and war are serious and scary topics to think about.

Never forget to breathe and that I love you hun. *hugs*

Judge of the Whetten's said...

how is any topic really scary. I can see some as uncomfortable, but never really scary. I think your still being to anti-social or at least I never really see you. oh well don't die and I'll be fine.

E.Marie said...

UH OH was i supposed to be helping? hehe sorry. any way yea we are all busy busy. But it should be tonns of fun on thursday I just wis hwe could everyone to come and just take a break and hang out. Well I will be seeing you later. LOTS OF LOVE
ps still wanna paint our toes later.

Kristin said...

OOOHHHH....you made me feel sooo special! I love it! Well, I know it's kinda late saying this, but GOOD LUCK! I hate finals...evil!!! I'll call you soon, and give you an update on everything. By the way, if you could pray for my grandma, that would be great. We just found out she has cancer (and generally she's not a very upbeat person in the heat of things like this). She has cancer in her throat, but it's not the type that spreads. So, if you could, that would be great. Thanks sweetie... Love you.