Sunday, February 06, 2005

I did it again

So I just realized that I was walked home alone by a guy. which means that the hale ppl have seen me alone with a guy. this means i will be teased and everyone in the world will assume i'm dating and soon will be marrying this guy. sometimes ppl's assumptions are just out there. This semester I have already been mistaken for being someone's fiance, girlfriend--both of these multiple times and last but not least but Chris's wife! hehehe, I thought that was really funny, especially since it was his teacher that was asking and I've never even met his wife. Church campuses are weird in their own little ways. c'est la vie. and it gives my mom something to laugh at.

5 comments:

Vasu Chetty said...

My sister's friends are still around so every weekend I get phone calls asking if I have a girlfriend or not. And if my sister knows the girl than I get a lecture on why I shouldn't date that specific girl. All phone conversations end in her saying I should focus on my mission and me telling her I'm not dating anyone. As far as I can recall I haven't been on a "date" in about four months.

And Stuff,
~Vasu~

E.Marie said...

HEHEHE....

Kristin said...

Ha, ha! Well, Kelsey, just know that the reason people do that is because:

1. They want a little drama in their bitterly boring lives.
2. They want to live through you.
3. Being on a Mormon campus probably doesn't help things.
4. They may just want you to be truly extatically happy.
5. But you're too happy-go-lucky to settle down now, flower child! Everyone should know that!

Just so you know, I'm including myself in this....so heehee

Amanda/Mandie said...

Personally, I'd say let them think what they will. as Kristen said, it's people who have some lack in their lives and want something to entertain them. Gossip is one of the vilest things Satan has unleashed upon the Earth. It slanders otherwise great reputations. It confuses people, among other things. Some people just can't find happiness in relationships within their own lives, and therefore seek other's lives to fulfill that need and want. It's renerded *thanks Jolley, I like this better too* and sophmoric. Why it's here at BYU-Hawaii, one of three of the Lord's campuses, only those who succumb to those tempations can answer that question.

Shrug it off, and keep on living life the way you normally do. The opinions of people you care about the most should matter the most, not the ones who you hardly know and make stupid observations.

a man from Saipan said...

Maybe, they just see your nature and think that you are going to get married soon or something. I not think that is what I think, but I too am open to other points of view. You like it though; maybe.